The No1 Golf Academy has added another dimension to this experience at Stone Driving Range. The academy delivers world class instruction using the latest technology.
Our Teaching philosophy is based on helping you understand your own unique game, and then helping you develop your own natural potential.
Since the instruction is so individualized, it has enabled our professionals to help develop players from beginners to professionals.
There are instructional Packages to suit every level of golfer. To make the most of your golfing experience at Stone Driving Range book an appointment at the No1 Golf Academy (Prices shown below).
|Adult Lessons||Rob Grier||Chris Long|
|30 Minute Lesson||£30 (Inc. TrackMan)||NA|
|45 Minute Lesson||£40 (Inc. TrackMan)||NA|
|50 Minute Lesson||NA||£30|
|60 Minute Lesson||£55 (Inc. TrackMan)||NA|
|Playing Lesson (2 Hours)||£70||£65|
|Adult Lesson Programmes||Rob Grier||Chris Long|
|3 Lesson Deal (50 Minutes) (SAVE £6)||NA||£84|
|4 Lesson Deal (30 Minutes) (SAVE £10)||£110 (Inc. TrackMan)||NA|
|6 Lesson Deal (50 Minutes) (SAVE £18)||NA||£162|
|Junior Lessons||Rob Grier||Chris Long|
|30 Minute Lesson||£30||£25|
|Junior Lesson Programmes||Rob Grier||Chris Long|
|5 30 Minute Lessons (SAVE £10)||NA||£115|
Cash, Cheque & Bank Transfer Payments Only (Chris Long)
Failure to give 24 hours notice of cancellation will result in the full lesson fee being charged
Typical Itinerary Focusing on Long or Short game:
- Meet your Instructor to discuss the current state of your golf game to help identify what changes need to happen in order to meet your desired results
- Establish goals for your lesson
- Dynamic club fitting session to make sure you have the proper equipment for your swing, using vector pro launch monitor
- Initial filming of your swing to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your swing
- Video analysis of your swing using state of the art V1 analysis technology that makes it easy to spot where improvements can be made
- Once faults have been identified, your Instructor will work with you and prescribe corrective drills to help you develop the right feel